Organized by: Reed Exhibitions and Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions
IVD Market Representation: Scherago International
Your gateway to Indonesia’s vibrant medical equipment industry.
- Indonesia is an archipelago off the coast Southeast Asia in the Indian and Pacific oceans, covering a total area of 737,815 square miles. It is the largest country in Southeast Asia.
- The population is 263 million and projected to reach almost 282 million by 2030.
- 53.7% live in the cities. Life expectancy is 70 years for men, 75.5 years for women.
About Healthcare in Indonesia
- There are 2762 hospitals in Indonesia (183 private, 929 public). Additionally, there are 9744 community health centers. 303,193 hospitals beds (2016), that is 1.2 per thousand population.
- Major health risk factors include high blood pressure, high blood glucose, and high cholesterol, communicable diseases such as HIV, TB and Hepatitis B, cardiovascular disease, cancer, chronic respiratory diseases and diabetes. Dengue and malaria are also major concerns.
- The Indonesian medical equipment market exceeds $1 billion.
- Over 90% of all medical equipment is imported.
- The Indonesian IVD market is $233 Million.
- Indonesia is one of the fastest growing medical device markets in Southeast Asia, a CAGR of 9.6% through 2021.
About CMEF Indonesia
- New for 2019, brought to you by the organizers of the very successful CMEF in China.
- Showcase for new-to-Indonesia products and solutions.
- Visitors include licensed medical equipment distributors, medical equipment resellers, hospitals, government and associations.
- A match-making program to ensure that you meet distributors and resellers certified by the government to handle your product registration, production license and distribution license application.
- Pricing is based on the position within the tradeshow.