Organized by: Reed Tüyap Exhibitions
IVD Market Representation: Scherago International
Give your company the competitive edge and inspire product development;
secure your place at expoMED with 4 highly energising days of irreplaceable face-to-face meetings!
About Central Eurasia
- Turkey is the gateway to Central Eurasia.
- Central Eurasia comprises of 33 countries including the Balkans, Central Asia, and Northern Middle East.
- The population is 814 million in countries that spend a collective $440 billion on healthcare.
- Turkey is the commercial center of Central Eurasia.
- To serve this function, Turkey is constructing one of the world’s largest airports, 10,000 km of high-speed rail line, 37,000 km of new roads and, in Istanbul, one the most advanced metro systems.
- The World Bank expanded its private sector arm in 2010 to Istanbul to serve Central Eurasian markets.
About Healthcare in Turkey
- Total healthcare expenditure is $85 billion.
- Turkey has committed $10 billion to healthcare infrastructure (+ 100,000 hospital beds) over the next five years; 30% is being spent within Istanbul megacity.
- 85% of medical devices are imported; annual imports are in excess of $2.2 million.
About expoMED Eurasia
- expoMED occupies 60,000 sqm / 540,000 sq. ft.
- 35,997 professional visitors includes 4,889 from international locations.
- 711 exhibitors from 18 countries and include 276 international exhibitors.
About labtechMED Eurasia
- 14% (4,357) of the visitors attending expoMED are laboratory personnel.
- labtechMED is in a dedicated hall (Hall 8).
- Hosted buyer program and matchmaking service are available at no charge to international exhibitors (ask for details).
- Low cost to exhibit and for hotel stay.