Organized by: Reed Tüyap Exhibitions
IVD Market Representation: Scherago International
Give your company the competitive edge and inspire product development;
secure your place at expomed with 4 highly energising days of irreplaceable face-to-face meetings!
About Central Eurasia
- Turkey is the gateway to Central Eurasia.
- Central Eurasia comprises of 39 countries including the Balkans, Central Asia, and Northern Middle East.
- The population is 814 million in countries that spend a collective $440 billion on healthcare.
- Turkey is the commercial center of Central Eurasia.
- To serve this function, Turkey is constructing one of the world’s largest airports, 10,000 km of high-speed rail line, 37,000 km of new roads and, in Istanbul, one the most advanced metro systems.
- The World Bank expanded its private sector arm in Istanbul in 2010 to serve Central Eurasian markets.
About Healthcare in Turkey
- Total healthcare expenditure is $85 billion.
- Turkey has committed $25 billion to healthcare infrastructure (+ 100 000 hospital beds) over a five year period. 30% is being spent within Istanbul megacity.
- 85% of medical devices are imported; annual imports are in excess of $2.2 million.
About expomed Eurasia
- expomed occupies 32,000 m2.
- 35,832 professional visitors include 6,104 from over 90 different countries.
- Visitors are a roughly even mix of end users and potential business partners, as well as representatives of ministries of health from Turkey and surrounding countries.
- Top 10 visiting countries: Libya, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Georgia, China, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt.
- 850 exhibitors from 42 countries.
- IVD exhibitors are all located in hall 3, along with electro-medical equipment. 63% of visitors expressed an interest in the product groups located in hall 3.
- Hosted buyer and matchmaking services are available at no charge to international exhibitors.
- Low cost to exhibit and for hotel stay.